4.3.3 Other resources
- Official tutorials from TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras are all great.
- Kaggle kernels.
- StackOverflow and StackExchange.
- Google Colab54 seedbank.
- rooftopslushie.com: detailed description of interview processes at big companies.
- Acing AI Interviews: collections of questions asked at AI interviews at big companies. No answers though.
- interviewing.io: take anonymous technical interviews and watch anonymous technical interviews.
- Sebastian Ruder’s NLP newsletters. It’s mind-boggling how much information Sebastian manages to distill into each newsletter. Useful to keep track of how the field progresses.
- Advice for Applying to Data Science Jobs by Emily Robinson, 2018.
54: As of 2021, you can access free GPU on Colab.