I’m Chip Huyen, a writer and computer scientist based mostly in Silicon Valley.
I’m a BS and MS student in Computer Science at Stanford University, where I created and teach the course TensorFlow for Deep Learning Research. My work focuses on the intersection between Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning.
The projects I’ve worked on include:
- Netflix: I work on a research project to explore different approaches to machine translation.
- Primer.ai: a startup providing AI solutions for Fortune 50 companies. Led by Sean Gourley.
- Baomoi.com: acquired by VNG.
- Coc Coc Browser: Vietnam’s second most popular browser with 20+ million monthly active users.
- Free Hugs Vietnam: a nonprofit organization that provides soft skills for Vietnamese youths.
If you have any question or want to discuss the possibility of working together, feel free to reach me via email, listed in the footnote. I’m always open to meeting interesting people.